glooob garments come from a variety of sources, like flea markets and thrift stores. All items are cleaned and/or sanitized + carefully inspected for quality. In the item description, garments are given a condition rating based on the general standards listed below:
- New with Tags: Garment has never been worn and comes with its original tags.
- Perfect: Garment appears new with little to no signs of wear and no notable flaws.
- Great: Garment has signs of minimal wear that may include some pilling or fading.
- Loved: Garment has apparent signs of wear with more fading, pilling, stains, or maybe a missing button.
- Well Loved: These babies have been broken in and it shows. They have larger areas of fading, stains, tears, distressing and/or other signs of frequent wear, but that's what gives them character!
- Reworked: These garments have been altered from their original condition by re-dying, painting, screen printing, etc.
Please note this is only a helpful guideline. As with all vintage and resell, each item is different and may not fit the exact conditions of one specific category. Any other notable flaws outside of these, if any, will be mentioned in the item description.
Still have questions? Email email@example.com for help!